Benefits of Carpet Floors
Homeowners often think that hardwood floors or tile is the most appropriate choice for their home. Hardwood floors are often associated with luxury, elegance and durability. But carpet flooring can be the better option for comfort and style as well as budget-conscious homeowners.
- Noise-free and retain heat: Carpet floors absorb sounds which reduces noise around the house. They also act as insulators so they are able to retain heat and prevent cold from coming through your floors during the winter season.
- Comfortable: Carpeting is soft and warm which make it comfortable to walk on. That is why it is often a great choice for living areas like bedrooms or living rooms.
- Stylish: Carpet floors do not all have to be gray and dull. Carpet comes into all kinds of materials, thickness, patterns and colors so you can choose one that will suit your tastes. If you want to splurge and make sure that your own is unique, you can even ask for custom-made carpets with your own patterns and color palette.
- Affordable: Carpet is one of the more affordable flooring options. The cost of carpet floor installation (for regular carpeting) is usually estimated anywhere from half to one third of the cost of hardwood flooring.
- Easy to install: Although it requires attention to detail and expertise, carpeting is easier to install than hardwood or tiles floors. Depending on the size of the room and complexity of the design, professionals can install carpet floors within a day.
Choosing the right carpet
There are so many types of carpets available that choosing the right one can be a daunting task. Style, color and fiber composition are all elements you should carefully think about before making a decision. Our team of expert sales people at Glamour Flooring is available to answer all your questions and help you select the carpet that will fit your tastes and budgets.
Things to consider when choosing your carpet include:
- Is the room a high traffic area?
- Do you have pets?
- Are there young children in the house?
- Will the carpet be close to any entrance areas?
Knowing exactly what your carpet will have to go through is important to make an informed decision. You want to choose the right floor not only to compliment the design and style of your home but also to be easy to maintain and keep for a long time.
Professional Carpet Installation
Carpet flooring is rather easy to install but to make sure you get the best looking and long-lasting results, it’s often safer to go with a professional installation service. Our team of contractors at Glamour Flooring combines decades of experiences and are always up to date on the latest techniques and industry standards to ensure that your carpet floors are safely and properly installed so you won’t have to worry about them for a long time to come.