The bathroom is often one of the most over looked rooms when it comes to remodeling but considering that it is one of the most widely used rooms in the home, a renovation might be needed. If this is you and you are trying to consider what needs to be done then you may want to consider installing new bathroom counter vanities.
Bathroom counter vanities generally don’t go through as much as say your kitchen counters. Therefore when it comes to your bathroom counter vanities you can afford to go for a more appealing look versus durability.
Type of Bathroom Counter Vanities
In Katy, TX bathroom counter vanities can come in a variety of materials including:
- Ceramic Tile – When it comes to bathroom counter vanities, ceramic tile is a popular choice. Ceramic tiles come in a variety of patterns, colors and textures. It is an affordable option for many and because of this is often chosen over stone vanities. Generally ceramic tile vanities are large tiles because they require less grout to be used.
- Laminate – Laminate is the most popular of all materials used in bathroom counter vanities. That because laminate is easy to clean and is another affordable option. While not as durable as other vanity materials, laminate is still a widely used product.
- Granite – Granite was once used in kitchens alone but today more and more people are using granite in their bathrooms. Granite is not only known for its beauty but for its durability as well. It is also known for its stain resistance.
- Quartz Surface – This is a great alternative to natural stone. When marble and granite may not seem like a viable option, a quartz surface may be just what you are looking for. This product is known for being scratch and stain resistant. Not to mention they are very easy to clean.
- Marble – Marble is known for being breathtakingly beautiful. It is associated with elegance and luxury. Marble is used a lot when it comes to bathroom counter vanities. Another option is marble tiles.
- Stainless Steel – Stainless steel is an option many people choose when they are looking for a more modern look. People think class when they see stainless steel. It is a very durable product that is stain proof and resists spills.
- Glass – Glass is very stylish and elegant. It is generally placed in homes or places that don’t get a lot of traffic because it is susceptible to fingerprints and smudges.
When looking at bathroom counter vanities think of who will be using this area and pick a vanity that will fit perfectly in that area based on traffic and usage. You want to consider the look and feel as well as cleanup. If you have small children then having a vanity that is made from glass may not be the best option. If you have a more upscale home then you may want to consider marble or stainless steel.
The possibilities are endless and you are only limited by your imagination. If you can envision it then chances are it can be created. So what are you waiting for? Get a new look for your Houston home and bathroom today.