Vinyl floors are one the most affordable solutions for those looking for resilient and stylish floors at minimal costs.
Glamour Flooring carries a large selection of high quality, discount vinyl floors that you can choose from. Come visit our store in Katy, TX, or call us to schedule a free in-home estimate!
Advantages of vinyl flooring
- Durable:vinyl floors are very resilient and made to resist scratches, dents and stains. This makes them a great investment, especially in high traffic areas of the home like kitchens.
- Stain & Water Resistant:vinyl material is resistant to water so they are a perfect choice for wet areas like kitchens, bathrooms and mudrooms. You’ll never have to worry about spilling something, just wipe it clean and your floors will remain brand new.
- Easy Maintenance:like tile, vinyl floors are very easy to maintain and keep clean. Regular vacuuming and mopping is enough to keep your floors bacteria-free. In addition, common household polishing products can be used to give a new shine to your floors in an instant.
- Comfortable:unlike hard and cold wood or tile floors, vinyl is very comfortable to walk on as they have a nice texture and retain warmth. It’s the ideal choice if you have young children who like to crawl or play on the floor.
- Stylish & Affordable:vinyl flooring comes into a variety of patterns and colors. Technology has made such progress that we are now able to create ultra-realistic tile or wood like vinyl floors. You can now have the look of hardwood floors or tiles at a fraction of the cost.
- Versatile:vinyl floors are very easy to install and come as adhesive, glueable or with click installation. The soft material means that you can cut and bend it to your will, making it easy to install in less accessible areas.
Types of vinyl flooring
Vinyl floor designs are virtually limitless. Glamour Flooring carries a vast selection of looks, colors or pattern so you will be sure to find the perfect floor to compliment your home.
There are three main types of vinyl floors, sheet, tile and plank. They are made from the same material but are packaged and installed differently. Although vinyl tile is easier to install, progress in the manufacturing of sheet vinyl means that the difference has become almost negligible.
- Sheet: vinyl sheet comes in rolls that each comprise one sheet. The sheet will be rolled flat and cut to adapt to the size of the floor. If the floor is too large, several sheets will need to be installed side by side with visible seams.
- Tile: vinyl tile comes in smaller squares (usually 12x12 inches) with an adhesive back. They are laid one tile at a time so you can create the pattern of your choice. They are easy to repair since you can replace tiles one at a time and don’t need to replace the entire floors if one your tiles gets scratched or dented.
- Plank: vinyl plank flooring is the pricier option but also the most durable as it more resistant to humidity. Vinyl planks have a very realistic wood like look with easy to install click lock systems.
Vinyl flooring installation
Vinyl is extremely easy and quick to install. You can often do the job yourself, but for fast, professional and long-lasting results, we recommend getting licensed flooring experts to install your new floors.
The installation team at Glamour Flooring has years of experience in home remodeling and floor installation. They have the right tools and skills to make sure your vinyl floors are perfectly cut and positioned. They can also make sure that seams are almost invisible between vinyl sheets to create a perfectly smooth floor.
Using our professional contractors is a great investment since you will not have to worry about replacing your floors for a very long time.